|Date of release||Current: Version C1. Final: June 30, 2009.|
Its been three weeks after the initial outbreak, and a group of survivors have stumbled upon a house that has been modified into a fortress. Little do you know, there is a maniac that has token over the power systems in the front closet. After accidentally alerting him to your presence, he panics, and unleashes a spotlight that attracts every zombie in a 20 mile radius… shit.
This map was a model of my house, that after being bored to death a few weeks ago. At first, it was just to test how Left 4 Dead's mapping system works. But, I kept building onto it until i came out to this. Pretty interesting, I know. But trust me, its a hell of a riot once you get playing it. Some features include;
-Small hallways for sick close quarters combat.
-Two miniguns guarding major entrances.
-Movable couches to make barricades with.
-Dark lighting for semi-realistic, yet fast passed fighting sequences.
-Easter egg that doesn't work! (Will be fixed in Version C2)
Anyway, please send me all glitches, optimizations, and plausible fixes to me as soon as you discover them.
- An easter egg that involves the toilet that doesn't work.
- This might be turned into a finale for an entire campaign. This might be out some time around October.
- Might change skybox texture for something that isn't so bright.
- Lighting might be tuned up a bit, depending on feedback.
- A system with specs that match or exceed the recommended Left 4 Dead system requirements is highly recommended for smooth gameplay.
- Hip Shot: Current Skybox Texture (Grimm night)
- Danman87: Epic Music (Hybrid Statement)
- The Hidden: Source Team Horror Music (HDN_Docks)
- Please be nice and provide constructive feedback :)