|Date of release||1.2 25th July 2010|
|.bsp filename||subwaysurvival.bsp and subwayscavenge.bsp|
Next Stop: Hell! And don´t forget your ticket!
This is a showdown at a subway station.
I work on it since one year and the map was at the beginning planned for an CounterStrike Source-Server plugin, but after
the release of the Left 4 Dead Atuhtoring Tools i ported it to Left 4 Dead.
A few months later Left 4 Dead 2 was announced and first time i was frightened but then it awakes my curiosity.
Now i had ported it to L4D2 and im very happy with it.
Please contact me in case of Bugs and Glitches (please make also a screenshot of this place or moment) because i would make an update in a few weeks witch includes an new extra.
- Includes now 2 gamemodes (Survival and Scavenge)
- Includes 2 stories (the station platform and the underpass)
- More then 10 secure spawnpoints for infected and many directions to attack.
- Two miniguns at the station plattform
- affectionate ambient and details
- many on custom materials (unzipped over 120 MB)
- a intro
- a sweet secret (try to found it)
- a evil secret (it found you)
- Bot-friendly (also Singleplayer is available, but not recommended, it makes more fun online)
- binds teamwork (mavericks doesn´t have any chance to survive)
- Randomly destination for the chainsaw
Important informations to survive!
You will need the Left 4 Dead 2 Addon Support-Tool!
If you want to hear my custom sounds you will need to type into the console snd_rebuildaudiocache and wait
for the progress bar, if it complete filled you can shutdown the left4dead2.exe prozess with the task manager
and restart Left 4 Dead 2.
If it don´t work try it again and wait a few minutes more.
Bananenminister // Ideas, Beta-Tests
Wutoholik // Beta-Tests
Endzeit // Beta-Tests
Yuv912^ // Beta-Tests
Doomed_Angel // Beta-Tests
Frontschwein // Ideas, Help
Nebukadnezar // Model
Campeon // Model
Kain // Model
halo4life // Models
spine // Texture
FreqMan // Sound
Corsica S // Sound
Parabolix // Sound
- Please be nice and provide constructive feedback :)