A campaign I am and will be working on over the summer, registered for L4DMapDB to make sure I had the campaign and map pages reserved.
I have chosen Final Cut as my title and I need some taglines to choose from.
- This wasn't in the script…
- You decide how the movie ends.
- Pray there isn't a sequel.
Tagline idea? Post it in the comments below
- The campaign will take place in Hollywood, starting on a rooftop and ending on Mount Lee. On the journey, you'll go through a Theme Park and a Hollywood Back Lot, experiencing alot of movie sets like a beach, a city, a jungle, and more. Then you make your way out of the Back Lot and past the Freeway where you'll find a Rest Stop as a saferoom. Finally, you make your way up Mount Lee and radio for your rescue vehicle while holding out in a cabin by the Hollywood Sign.
- I had an idea for a Blimp with a rope ladder as a rescue vehicle….
I've decided to change my campaign layout because with Left 4 Dead 2, the Highway and Theme Park were used. I will keep Walk of Fame -> Studio Back Lot -> Hollywood Sign Finale. I will work on this later as I am really busy and I apologize for not being able to finish in the summer. No release date as of now.
- Please be nice and provide constructive feedback :)